Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Saturday Snapshot- 02/07/2016

Hey everyone! I'm back with another Saturday Snapshot* post. This will be my last post about Spain. Next week, I hope to share with you pictures of my trip to Singapore. I'll be starting another mini-series about it.
* This meme is hosted by westmetromommyreads.com
Beautiful stained glass inside a Cathedral. 



Merged into the modern world- this building is a reminder of the past

An open courtyard

Quaint alley with lovely shops

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos. Now I want to visit Spain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should- it's a great place! Thanks, the pictures were taken by my father.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to Singapore. We were there last year and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it as well!

      Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  3. I've never been to Spain, the photos look great. The modern stained glass is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the way the stained glass lit up the dark cathedral. You should definitely visit!

      Delete
  4. I love stained glass and great architecture, so I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, that is an amazing building! I love the style of building and the fact that it is still standing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very unique yet it fit into the rest of the street.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures - you really have an eye for photography! I would love to go to Spain some day. And Singapore next? Wow! Lucky you :)

    Sue

    2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! These pictures weren't taken by me though- they are my dad's. Next week's pictures were taken by me, and you'll find that they're not as great as these ones.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog search directory