Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Friday, July 22, 2016

I heard

I heard that you,
Wanted to go away,
Wanted to leave this place,
Wanted to do something different

I heard that you,
Needed a helping hand,
Needed a better friend,
Needed a way to move on 

I heard that you,
Wanted to change your name,
Wanted to break the rules,
Wanted to act like you don't care,

I heard that you,
Needed a partner in crime,
Needed another day
Needed something different

I heard that you were
Practically a 
Different person 
Than the one you used to be

I heard that you
Were me
But now you're just a 
Voice in my head

-Poem Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...