Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Marble

I'm currently in Barcelona, Spain, travelling with my family. We reached in the evening ,following which we went out for dinner. After dinner, we walked around a bit, and I saw a beautiful piece of marble. It was oddly shaped, and it wasn't white, but to me it was marvelous. Here is a poem I wrote about it:
\
Marble

Strings of Black,
On a bed of grey,
Meander into each other,
Creating the perfect marble

Pure white it may not be,
Nor may it be in a square,
Dark and Mysterious,
This marble that hangs in the air

The marbled sky,
visible in between two trees, 
is a splendid view,
The marble of the sky.


Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the sky as it was yesterday. If I can see a marbled sky today, I will be sure to update the post, and add in the picture, though it may not match my description.

-Poetic Fanatic

2 comments:

  1. Nice poem! Hope you're enjoying Barcelona with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog search directory