Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day

Fathers' day is celebrated in honor of all the amazing dads in the world.  It is a celebration that allows us to show gratitude and affection to our fathers,  something that we often need to be reminded to do. So,  Papa, I hope you like this poem.  It is my way of showing you how much I really love you.
    Dear Papa,
You are the foundation, 
That holds our family together
You are the pillar, 
That supports us

I am the sea,
And you are the beam of the lighthouse

As you like to say,
Our love ,
cannot be measured in inches, 
nor in miles,
For our love is larger than
ETERNITY

-Poem Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...