Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Saturday Snapshot- Marbella, Cadaquez and the Dali Museum


Hey Everyone! I'm back for another Saturday Snapshot! It's been a long week, so unfortunately, I haven't been able to finish the art piece I was working on last weekend. Hopefully you'll see the finished images next week! Summer vacations are coming up soon- so expect lots of art in my Saturday Snapshots!
 This week, I'll be showing you some images from the summer of last year, when we visited Spain.
Salvador Dali museum



On the way to Marbella


Town of  Cadaquez
Saturday Snapshot is hosted by westmetromommyreads.com

14 comments:

  1. Lovely photos - that first one looks incredible. My Snapshot is at https://thebooktrunkblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! All picture credits go to my dad. Can't say that I'm a good photographer. I'll be sure to check out your Snapshot!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had lots of beautiful sunshiny days. Nice photos.
    My Saturday Snapshot post features a tiny library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! We were certainly blessed with good weather- it was hot, but not blistering hot.
    I'm on my way to your blog now!
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, It really was! Have you ever been there?

      Delete
  6. I'd love to visit Spain. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It really is a wonderful place!

      Delete
  7. Those photos are gorgeous. I've never been to Spain but would love to one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- Again, all credits for images go to my dad.

      Delete
  8. Fantastic photos!
    Thanks for introducing me to Saturday Snapshot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Your pics were great too!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful photos! I've always wanted to visit Spain - thanks for the virtual trip. Hope I can get there for real some day!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! It's a marvelous place!

      Delete

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog search directory