Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Winter 2017 Comment Challenge (March)

Hey guys! I'm really excited to share with you that I'm signing up for a challenge this March. The Winter 2017 Comment Challenge is hosted by Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and Lonna @FLYLeF. The host blogs pair you with another blogger who has similar interests, and from there you are encouraged to comment on your partner's blog a certain number of times for that month. 

 I'm signing up for the March Challenge, and I intend to comment on my partner's blog 5+ times. I don't know who my partner is yet- I'll be assigned one at the end of the month, but come March we'll both frequent each other's blogs quite regularly. Maybe you can guess who my partner is?

I heard about the challenge on westmetromommyreads.com. She'd participated in the summer challenge last year, and I was really eager to try it out. I hopped over to Alicia's blog, and was really happy to see that there was a Winter Challenge as well.

If any of you want to sign up for the challenge, you can see the details here.  You can sign up any time until March 25th. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I've also signed up for the comment challenge for March and thought I would pop by to say hi and introduce myself.
    Hi I'm Dinh from https://arlenesbookclub.com/ . We haven't been partnered but I wanted to connect either way. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best part about this challenge- it encourages you to connect with anyone and everyone!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this lovely sign-up post and for helping us spread the word. ~Lonna, CC co-Host

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog search directory