Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday Snapshot- 25/02/17

Hey everyone! It's Saturday- and if you hadn't guessed by the title of the post, it's time for another Saturday Snapshot*! This will be my last post about my trip to Chiapas, Mexico. This week I'll be sharing with you a couple of nature shots as well as two shots of border limits. We actually crossed into Guatemala from the border of Mexico for a brief amount of time....

*This meme is hosted by westmetromommyreads.com

I just didn't want to leave this picture out!



Mexican Border

Guatemalan Border

Anyone travelling to the Central American region soon?

6 comments:

  1. Great photos of a part of the world I've never seen. The first photo is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go back and read your posts about this part of Mexico. We are currently in Mexico for 7 weeks and have already booked a month for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm sure you'll love it! The first two related posts are about Jalcomulco and Acapulco, Mexico. You can also just click the label "Mexico".

      Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your trip Jackie!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos. The first one if amazing! Sounds like this was a memorable adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos, especially that first one! I just love visiting the world through your photos!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is beauty everywhere and you found a bit of it on your trip. Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog search directory