Skip to main content

Saturday Snapshot- Istanbul at night

Hey everyone! I'm back with another post about my trip to Turkey a few years ago. This is part of the Saturday Snapshot meme, hosted by westmetromommyreads.com.
Medusa's head




Underwater cavern



Comments

  1. Great pictures! I had to look for a while at the first one to see that it was upside down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first visited I couldn't make out what it was without reading the information board.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Turkey is a mysterious place. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    Here's my Saturday Snapshot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. You captured the mood of each place beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such amazing photos! I so enjoy getting to see other parts of the world through your gorgeous photos!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks- although I can't take credit for many of the pictures. My dad took most of them.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful buildings. The underwater cavern looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!