Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday Snapshot- 20/08/2016

Hey guys, I'm back with another Saturday Snapshot*. Today I'll be starting a new mini-series, about my trip to Turkey back in 2013. It was a great trip, but I don't have a lot of pictures. This series will be quite short, lasting maybe three or four posts.
  Enjoy your weekend!
 *This meme is hosted by westmetromommyreads.com
A small "rest" restaurant along the trek that had individual cabanas for each customer group



On the trek

A house peeking out from the nature

Some houses on what I believe is Princess Island

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I'll be looking forward to more of your shots on your trips. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by mine!
      Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful photos of lovely scenery. You must have had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, I especially enjoyed the Ilhara Hike.

      Delete
  3. Great pictures! Everyone I know who has gone to Turkey has loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turkey is a great place. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. What lovely photos! It looks like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - beautiful! I had no idea Turkey was so pretty - hope you had a lovely trip!

    Sue

    2016 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did. Turkey has a lot of serene areas, contrasting highly with its crowded tourist attractions.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Lots of trees, rocks, and water is my idea of a vacation. What prompted your visit to Turkey? Thanks for sharing photos! I look forward to seeing more of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a family vacation, planned by my parents. I wasn't too excited about the trip, but I absolutely loved it!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...