Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Summer Challenge Update

You've probably guessed this already, but this post is to let you know how I'm doing with the big book challenge, hosted by bookbybook. I have started [ and finished] my third big book this summer, City of Ashes [ by Cassandra Clare ]and am reading my fourth book, The Book Thief [ by Markus Zusak]. I know I started reading The Book Thief before I started City of Ashes [ in fact I only got the book yesterday], but I've only been reading the former book in school. I also felt that I needed a break from the Zusak's heart- wrenching and slow writing.
  I didn't realize that I had finished another Big Book until I logged onto my Goodreads account to update my status. I am glad with the progress  I have made in my first big book challenge, as well as in my first Goodreads Reading Challenge. I had set myself the challenge of reading 50 books this year, and I am proud to announce that I have finished 57 books. I am now hoping to finish 100 books this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog search directory