Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Saturday Snapshot- 07/01/2017

Hey Guys! Welcome to my first Saturday Snapshot* post of 2017! This week, I'll be continuing the mini-series I started about a 2008 trip to Chile. The pictures I'll be showing you today are all of the animals we encountered in Patagonia.

By the time you're reading this post, I'll be travelling, so I apologize in advance for the delayed response to comments!


*This meme is hosted by westmetromommyreads.com

Llamas




A Fox relaxing

Fox on the look out


Rheas in Patagonia
All credits go to my dad for these amazing pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what amazing photos! You are so fortunate to have traveled to so many incredible places. Love the unusual animals. Enjoy your current travels!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue, I really did love my travels to Goa this week.

      Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

      Delete

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...