Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Music class

This poem was written on the spot, following advice from a teacher. If you're reading this, thank you so much, for this has opened my mind to new types of poems.

Music Class

The other day I had a class,
That reminded me vividly of primary school,
We all sat down and had a laugh,
All of us acting like fools.

But all the same,
it was great fun
As we all sat down together,
And we laughed and we sung

Together we sang,
A song about friendship,
Just three of us to start with,
And 23 to end with

Our silly class, 
In our silly classroom,
Three silly friends,
Singing in a silly classroom
- Poetic Fanatic

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile
    It gave me a start
    And because it's from you
    Went straight to my heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Auntie. That's really sweet. Do you enjoy writing poetry?

      Delete

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...