Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday Snapshot-10/09/2016

Hey everyone, I'm back with another Saturday Snapshot*! Unfortunately, my mini-series on my trip to Turkey has come to an end. This week, I'll be sharing some pictures of traditional celebrations in Mexico that honour the dead on "Dia de Los Muertos". I lived there for a while, and was fortunate enough to be able to view and partake in  the festivities.
* This meme is hosted by westmetromommyreads.com

Decorative Urn





Add caption
 Paper maiche craft
Sculptures used for plays

Decorated altars and displays

Have a good weekend everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Very colourful!

    I'll be in Mexico for a week in January - this is giving me a taste for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite sure you'll enjoy Mexico.

      Thanks for stopping by- and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love Mexico and The Day of the Dead too. If (a big if) I ever get a tattoo it will be a Catrina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful photos that make me feel part of it all. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I've been to Zihuatanejo and had a great time. Your photos make me want to go to Mexico again.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...