Protected by Copyscape

Translate

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Saturday Snapshot 19/12/15

I'm sorry both that this is only my second Saturday Snapshot, and also that it's a day late. So, I'm not going to keep you from the content any further.  This week, I'll be showing you some pictures of sketches I've been doing recently. I've started getting interested in art, and that's mostly thanks to two Youtube artists, Art a la Carte, and Baylee Jae. Here are the pictures, hope you enjoy! Forgive the quality of the pictures, they were taken from my laptop. I promise, the art looks better in person!
Portrait with colored pencil

A series of sketches inspired by my friend inked, and done in colored pencil


Art hanging

1 comment:

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so be sure to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...